http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Some of the Adorable Kids In My Life!

So, I am inundated by little faces, little hands and little feet - and I love it. I seem to have the priviledge of knowing tons of adorable and sweet kids! Love it!

Last summer I started teaching the 2s and 3s Sunday School class and every week, before church, I'm excited to be able to share my Sunday School time with the little tykes. We got to celebrate a birthday last week and I found it completely hilarious that all my guys (yes - I have a class of 8-10 BOYS every Sunday - NO GIRLS ALLOWED! :)) wore striped polo shirts! And me without mine!....

Circling around the country these past frew weeks, I've been able to meet up with some of my old college chums and share my time with their families....

This is not her normal face -- it is her goofy face, but Danielle of Denver seems to often have a goofy face. I went to college with her parents' Jason and Naomi and, when I was in Denver, I got to reconnect with them. I haven't seen them since college - don't even want to think how long ago that was!Also in Denver, my friend Laura from college. Her family is actually in India - they're the ones that I visited a few years ago. I only rarely see her since, India is pretty far away, so its been a while since I saw the kids. The family is home for a year for furlough and so I was able to spend some time with them while I was in Denver. I took them over to Build-A-Bear and we had an hour or so of fun putting their dream bear together :).... Isaiah is stuffing his bear here...
This is the one that amazed me! Karis was just a toddler last time I saw her - she barely had any hair and only babbled with little more than baby words. Now she's a big girl starting kindergarten this year. Isn't she a DOLL!
Here's the friends in Clearwater. I made a trip down there last week and got to stay with Karlene and Matt for two days. They've got 5 boys now and they're all brilliant and hilarious and just full of fun!
I love this picture! Benjamin is composing a piece for his violin - that he actually played. Too great!

Baby Samuel almost looks like he's in some Romania orphange here...

And here Jeremiah is in his Indian face and "loincloth".

No comments: