http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thankfulness

I'm trying to update all my posts that I did while on the boat last week.  They're slowly downloading one by one due to all the pictures.

But in the meantime, I got back over to St Thomas and checked into my hotel and was waiting for a room. So while I waited, I bought a little drink and sat on the veranda finishing (finally!) my book.  But a few things came up and I went about my business like I never was without any commodities when all of a sudden it hit me how great some things feel.  Don't get me wrong -- I'd stay out on that boat a second week if I could with the same non-luxuries that we had this past week, but when they're around, some things feels SO good!

1.  AIR CONDITIONING!
2.  ICE
3.  SOAP AND RUNNING WATER (That you don't have to overly worry about conserving)

Thats the short list, but its pretty big when you haven't had those things for a full week!

We all had such a great time, though, and I'll update my whole conclusion of the voyage after I get everything else up and running for you all.  You're going to have some work to do so - strap that reading seatbelt on and get ready to burn some time!

No comments: