http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Seeing Pink



Yesterday it was all red and black.  Today it was full out pink as a group of us ran The Dirty Girl run benefitting breast cancer.  

The run was a 5k course with all these obstacles and even better - mud.  Lots of mud (although I hear there was more in years past).  The run was held at the new Lake County fairgrounds.  We ran the first 8am wave and I'm so thankful because when we were leaving at 9:30 the cars were lined up for about 20 minutes out.  

Even though I had to get up at 6:15a.m. It was so totally worth it!  We had a blast and ill definitely do it again next year!  I only have our before picture now as I had to check my phone and my bag, but Laurie's husband came and took pictures so Ill share once she shares!


FYI - this was all the junky mud and gravel that came out of my clothes in the wash:)


No comments: