http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

COFFEE!


I've needed the ol' java as of late. Its been home and gone way too much and I've been living with the thought of the next coffee shop in mind. Its funny how that one little cup can give me so much motivation. Its not whats actually in the cup, though, I've found, its just the thought of getting whats in that cup. Is that addiction? When you actually don't need the thing - its just the thought of the thing. I think its kind of crazy, but thats how it is. I sit downtown San Francisco right now, at a small table in the center of a gigantic Starbucks and I contemplate the cups I've been through within the past two weeks.

How do I know that its not whats in the cup - I know because I'm naughty and I'll buy the cup and the stuff and then I'll drink some of the stuff and before you know it, I'm arriving at my next location with a cup that I end up dumping and getting the splash up as it hits the bottom of the can with an almost full cup. I know I need to correct my ways, but at this point, I allow myself to continue to buy and throw as its what seems to get me through a day. I can't say I move quicker, I work smarter or I stay awake longer - I just say, its gives my face a little lift when I see the next shop with the little sign that says "Coffee", "Brew", "Joe" or "Java"..... Whats in a name - the next mile is whats in the name.

GO COFFEE!

No comments: