http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Weekend With the Cousins

This is a little behind, but two weekends ago, my cousin Tammy and her husband Don came from Indy to Chicago. They asked me to meet them downtown and so I brought my friend Jodi, who was visiting from Hungary, and my new friend :) Sarah.

We ate at Bistro 110 and then went up to the lounge in the Hancock Building for dessert. It was pretty funky as it was pretty rainy, but up in the tower, you were totally in the clouds. There were these sections of clouds that just literally came "running" by the window and covered everything in heavy gray/white and then ran right by and the sky was clear. It was pretty amazing.







2 comments:

Karl said...

. . . so, which one is Jodi and which one is Sarah?

Alison B said...

Jodi is the dark haired one and Sarah is the blonde