http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This Is Me Crying....


After an enjoyable weekend with family, I'm back to the grind.

Up at 3:30 a.m. To get to a 5:30 a.m flight to Orlando.  Ah - Orlando - one would think with Mickey and all the sun it would be a pleasant and enjoyable trip - NOT!  I'm fighting some stupid bug that I'm pretty sure has given me a fever over the past few days coupled with completely congested head and no sleep.  Now I have to spend a week smoozing sales reps at a conference.  Ack!  It's Tuesday a.m and I won't be home until Friday late late.... Help me please.

Ah well - take the good with the bad, so Im smiling all the way to disneyland - but it doesn't mean I'm not crying on the inside because I just want to be at home in my bed...:(

No comments: