http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, December 31, 2009

RUNNERS ADVICE!


THANK YOU, PAT AND RANDY!

If you're a runner, I have to pass along this info... For Christmas, my sister and brother in law got me a new pair of running shoes that are the most amazing things ever!

I've been running in Adidas for years and years (well, only years as I'm not THAT old...) and I've been using, for the gym, the Bounce line of shoes for the past two years. They are always updating the shoes and so the Bounce shoes that I got for Christmas this year were one of the newer updates.

One of my favorite authors is Ray Bradbury. In his book, "Dandelion Wine", theres a line by a boy about his thoughts on new sneakers and comparing them to marshmallows... These Adidas Bounce shoes are marshmallows multiplied. My first run, I was just in awe as I didn't even feel my feet -- in a good way.

THEY ARE AMAZING! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! If you run -- TRY THEM!

No comments: