http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stupid Flu Shot!

Please pray for me...

One of my stupid hospitals is making me get a stupid flu shot which I got today. I've NEVER gotten the flu shot because i don't like to put all the extra stuff in my body when I'm pretty good at fighting off illness on my own. On top of that, I've had a lit if friends who have gotten the shot and then gotten sick - and I do not have time to get sick!!!

So - I got the shot today and I really had forgotten it and I went about the rest of my day and I just got into conneticut and I'd been coughing on the plane and my head has been achy since we took off and i suddenly remembered that I'd had the flu shot ...

Darn it - Im supposed to be on 6 flights, in three different states this week - I cannot be sick!!!

Please pray that it will pass over tonight...

1 comment:

Karl said...

I'm sorry to hear this and hope you're feeling better.

PS: I've never had a flu shot either for this exact same reason.