http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cliff Note

I left my chair at Starbucks in search of food and -- I found a very very happy place! I ordered my Chick Fil A and got to my hotel and became a very pleasant person within a few moments of entering my room.

I did get a little sad again when, after eating, I opened my suitcase to get my workout gear out to go down to the treadmill. I discovered that I had left my running clothes on the back of the door at the last hotel I was at :( So sad! It was my favorite running shirt ever and I was just so so sad. I called and I'm hoping that they didn't just throw my stuff so I can pick it up tomorrow when I head back to the airport. I'm trying to tell myself that its just clothes, but I do love them...

I also wanted to post this one picture that I took on my phone. Its a house in Salem, OH. Check out the chimneys as they're totally cool!

Well, I've done some room-work-out, gotten warmed up and finished the book I was reading. I think its almost time for bed. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm in a better place now -- oh -- and I think that maybe the guy that I wanted to take off the cliff with me -- he might have read my blog as when I got to my room, I brought up e-mail and he had written me an apology note. Hmmm.... I guess maybe I send off scary vibes via the internet waves! :)

No comments: