http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adorable Airedale - Calvin!

I just delivered Chancellor to his new owner's in TX and they've given me a call asking me some questions so - I went on line to see if I could find answers because I'm curious myself.  I went to a couple websites and ended up back at Calvin's breeder's website, Stoneridge.  On her site, she had another site posted for a woman in NY who has a photography business and owns two airedales.  She had a blog connected and she has a ton of posts of her airedales, one she got about a year ago so she was posting as they went along with their puppy.  It made me reminiscent of my puppy and his awesome photos - he's such a good poser.....

So I went back and dug up some of the photos I had in my photo album just to reminisce.... a lot of his baby pictures are on discs at home, I might have to dig through and find some of those picts....

But for now....

 Could he BE more relaxed!  I'm jealous!

 Dad and Cal when they used to read the paper together on the back porch....

 Curious Calvin explores the tree that was just taken down...
And comes out with some schmoot on his face...

 Calvin is ready to take Bailey for her walk

 SNOWFACE!

 Furry, warm and comfy...

 Silly Calvin and his monkey - that sounds bad, but its not... :)

 Pitiful Calvin-face and his bunny - again - sounds bad, but its not :)

 Mama and Calvin enjoying some snowtime - not ready for it again this year, but we'll enjoy it!

 Stubborn Calvin says - not walks, or love or treats can get me to the bathtub!

 Good baby - such an awesome traveller!  This trip was 12 hours and this was what he did almost the whole time!

And just to get you in the fall mood!

Thats my baby!

No comments: