http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, February 1, 2016

The View From My Monday Desk

If you'll remember back to Martin Luther King day and the special flower and lunch delivery from my fab bf....

Those gorgeous flowers are STILL alive!  Although some of them have departed, the colors are still there!

And since I was gone last week i bequeathed them to a cube mate who is always bemoaning how she never gets flowers from her not fab bf.  They've been happily sitting in her cube since last Monday evening.

So when Sean and I were back together again on this past Friday, I got yet another beautiful bouquet of flowers whih I've now brought in to the office to enjoy again!

So as I sit here, I can look over and see happiness from Sean all over!!!:)

Happy Monday!

No comments: