http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yes We Are Here!

Sorry I've forsaken the post... It's been a busy few days and I seem to have forgotten my card reader so no pictures to post probably until we return:(

We've toured the opera house, walked through the Christmas market several times, eaten on a boat on the Danube overlooking castle hill and attended the campus weekly staff Bible study. Quite a full time.

Tomorrow were off to tour parliament and probably go through the Jewish synagogue (yes Karl, I'm going Jewish on you --oy vay!). Trying to figure a schedule that doesn't kill mom and gets us some good tour time is a fine line. She seems to be doing ok
so far though.

Tomorrow I meet up with Hajni and her new boyfriend who she's been dying for me to meet. Were going to walk through the Christmas market and Jodi is going to take Mel and mom shopping.

We've got a tree up and stockings stuffed for our upcoming party on Thursday. Pray all goes well. I have a reputation that I need to uphold with 15 excited girls! Pressure!!!!

On a side note, please pray for Gabor GRESZ, the campus country director. His father just passed away today.

Ill try to catch up more tomorrow!

1 comment:

pat said...

Glad you're keeping Mom alive! :) You'll tucker her out for sure, though. Hope all goes well for your party!