http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, January 17, 2011

There's a New Barista In Town - OR - Jessie Becomes My Favorite Niece


Last week, Jessica got a job. Not just any job, but a job at Starbucks! Not just any Starbucks, but the Starbucks right down the road from my church! I LOVE HER. SHE IS MY FAVORITE NIECE.

Today was Martin Luther King Jr day so she was off school and got to work in the morning. I was in town and so had the chance to stop by to get a hand made drink by Jessie. Look at how great that green apron looks on her! Look how she's making those lattes and mochas with a big smile on her face (thats big for Jessie...)

Incidentally - Jessica, that was truly one of the best Carmel Macchiatos I've had in a long time! I now salute you with the secret Starbucks sign... which you can't see, but I'm doing it...it will remain secret....

2 comments:

Karl said...

I see she's embarked on a fine career!

pat said...

She's the prettiest employee they've ever had, for sure!