http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Day In The Cities

I had to do some work up in Minneapolis with one of my bigger accounts so, since Michelle had been staying with me for a few days, I brought her along as she'd never been to Minnesota.

We saw Melissa and then went up and spent the night in the cities so I'd be there for my 8:30 a.m. meeting.

I finished the meeting around noonish or so and then went back and picked up Michelle, we went to lunch at one of my favorite places in the Cities.  And then we were set on doing something that I'd been wanting to do for a while.

All around the Cities, they have these bike racks where you can rent bikes from and I'd been wanting to just jump on one and roll around for a while.  We went to St Louis Park area which has a group of lakes with trails around them - I've always wanted to go around the lakes and for years have never done so.  It was such a great ride.  We did probably about 10 or so miles.  Not tons, but enough to get some exercise before we got back in the car.



This is what 10 miles of biking up and down hill and sun and then almost rain looks like.....

After the ride, I had told Michelle about the fact that there is no sales tax on apparel in MN.  Michelle is going for a 1 years stint with Campus Crusade in Hungary and she's originally from GA so, due to a little difference in the weather, there were some clothing items that she needed to pick up and this was the place to do it..... Mall of America.

We got sushi from my favorite place in the mall, Tiger Sushi, and then hit the road back home.  It was a fun/quick trip and it was nice to have company for once!

No comments: