http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunrise And Kaffe

It's 7:15 a.m. In Frankfurt Au Main.  Typical flight from Chicago.  Took my food on, watched a movie or two, read, tried (operative word being tried) to sleep... My flight left half an hour late which meant we got in at 6:30 and my Budapest flight was supposed to leave at 7:30.  But God is good and the flight was delayed until 7:40.  It's actually nice to travel internationally because I purposefully don't look at my phone, ergo know the time.  So as I stood in the eternally long customs line I just smiled because I had no clue what time it was and I couldn't do anything about it even if I did.  Ah - vacation...?

I'm now sitting on the flight to Budapest and I'm determined to finish enjoying my Kaffe and croissant while I read the book of James in preparation for a great BHHP week!!

Puszi!

No comments: