http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

People I Like

This weekend/week has been full of people that surround me and are faithful to me and help make me a better person because they remind of good and God and things that He wants me to be!

We got back from the wedding and my friend Karlene and her family were passing through on their way home and stopped to see me and meet my awesome Sean!  What a treat to see them and all their kids and to just spend time catching up and reminiscing about good old days!


And speaking of my awesome Sean... What a great weekend traveling, exploring and celebrating!  Times spent together that make me love him more!  




Still thankful for good times and good people that God has put in my life!  Especially certain special people!:)





No comments: