http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Catch Up With Alison!

Friday - Midwest Dental Show... We didn't actually have to man a booth, we just walked the floor - which was amazing because we just got to hang out at booths and get free products!  All kinds of cool mouth stuff!  Love it!

Afterwards, I caught a train to Ravenswood where I met up with Sean and then our friends Kim and Steve picked us up and we went and ate Mexican!  Fun times and good food!

Saturday morning, my Rev Gartland and I had a meeting and we used his chaplain office at the Navy base.  First time I've gotten to see his second job workplace.  He works with a program called CREDO as a chaplain who does various seminars for enlisted men and women.  He's pretty impressive, my Rev Sean H Gartland!:)


After our meeting, because we are pretty close, we stopped by the cemetary in Waukegan so I could "introduce" Sean and dad.  He's never been to dads grave before so it was such a beautiful day to go - and I was even happier to all the grass that had finally taken root on top of his grave!

Saturday night the fam that was around went over to Deb and Toms because my nephew Jim was in town.  We had dinner and then were forced to play some game ... It was actually kind of fun but, I was so tired I don't think I stood a chance!

Sunday - church and then we just caught up on all our errands Sunday afternoon and then Seans youngest daughter was in the area so we had dinner with her.  

And then Monday ... Monday... Sigh....
Catch up and one thing after another considering we've had some product complaints due to something that wasn't our decision - so day after day of trying to figure things out and smooth them over.  
And then preparing for our sales meetings that start this month.  Bloody tiles!  That's my job - painting tiles with Sheeps blood.  So amazingly fun!  Not!  And I can't do it in the lab anymore as they all get grossed out.  So I'm relegated to my desk.  Gross, but efficient!

Today is Wednesday!  And the news of the day is -- my cube neighbor/our product manager for engaged last night!  I think we were all completely surprised - including Jocelyn!  We had some little suspicions and we gossiped and talked and guessed - but none of us expected it to happen last night!  We've gotten to know each other so well in the past year and have shared so much, I'm so excited for her!  But still pinching myself!  I can't believe it!  She said she keeps on looking down at her finger and thinking "what?!"

And I just can't wait for Thursday!  With the week I've been having I just expect it to get even better tomorrow!:)

The one good thing is, my prayer life is definitely growing - with things that have been going on, all I can do is pray!  It is working - if nothing else, I'm learning to just fall into God with all the problems going on!  And I'm honestly having faith that tomorrow will either be better or I'll learn how to cope with everything better! One or the other would do!:)



No comments: