http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When In San Diego - Eat Seafood!


This spot is for everyone out there who actually looks at my blog. I couldn't let you all think that I'm such a boring person that I came all the way to San Diego and sat in a conference hall and hotel for 4 days. Even though I have a 6:18 a.m. flight tomorrow, I decided to go down by the harbor and eat at a seafood place. The restaurant was right by all of the navy ships and the Midway was anchored there - its a museum now. The pier around it had all this WWII art in sculpture form - very interesting. I love the picture above - sometimes I can get good ones with my IPhone. I love how he's just sitting looking across the water at all the ships that are in for repair before they head back out for the military.





2 comments:

Karl said...

you were in San Diego? You should have gone to Sea World and visited with the eels!

Alison B said...

I've heard sea world can be a dangerous place ... Especially for blondes with pony tails...