http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bikram In The City



Yes - I am now an addict thanks to my friend Sarah. She mentioned Bikram once - I tried it - I'm a fanatic now... I was working downtown at Northwestern and found a couple of studios, one was relatively close. It was actually right across the street from Moody Bible Institute. It was a fabulous studio! It had a little bit of foot smell, but I could actually do all the deep breathing without wanting to puke. They have this waterproof carpet that they clean every 10 days. And, in between classes, they open the windows just to get some air in. They had these racks that you could rent a space for $5 a month and keep your yoga mat at the studio - its nice because you don't have to bring your stinky mat home. I LOVED this class and this studio... Oh - it is actually called Bikram in the City.

This was why I was downtown for the entire day.... I'm soap lady and maintanance as well :) They have all these handwash sinks that they want proportioners installed at so, I was down helping do this today. I actually worked with maintanance, but I had to tell him how to do everything. Tomorrow we're finishing the sinks and then we also are changing some things with the washers.

So tomorrow - in Northwestern at 9 a.m. and working until about 2pm and then running to the airport to catch a 3:30 flight to Little Rock/Memphis -- yeehaw! :)





No comments: