http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, August 19, 2010

With The Bro In OR

Here are some picts from my trip out to Oregon. Yes - life is exhausting, but once in a while, at least I get to see someone who makes the trip more enjoyable....

This is actually the last day I was there - we went over to the Gardens in Portland -- we hit the Rose Garden and the Japanese Gardens (below).



They had summer concerts going on -- we hit some African dance thing -- pretty interesting. The one little girl in yellow was pretty energetic!


This is one of the water reserves for Portland. It was kind of spooky....





We also took an afternoon and went by the coast. We hit Canon Beach (like Hilton Head - cutesey shops and great restaurants and people with poodles and Range Rovers), Seaside (its the Daytona Beach of Oregon - everyone has a t-shirt that says "I'm With Stupid" and they're all carrying beer cans and driving pick-ups) and then we went over to Astoria to see "the Column".


When good trail signs go bad....





I had slug problems in my garden last summer - but nothing compares to this one!!!!!


Karl gives thanks that we reached the top of the trail....





Karl pets the "pet rock"


Once again, my sarcasm has offended - at least there's some place to go with those emotions...

"The Column" in Astoria... pretty amazing - or not....






1 comment:

Karl said...

Hey! I recognize some of those places! (can't believe you posted the picture of me in the 'sensitive area' - still laughing). . .