http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Book Review #3


This is book number three of the "new year".

A Tuscan Childhood.

I was attracted to the "Tuscan" line and so I eagerly grabbed it seeing pictures of all the fun, Italian books I've read before.
Disappointment was in store. I found it to be a little tedious reading about this woman's "priviledged" and artsy, interwar British upbringing in a small town outside of Florence.

The beginning I supposed was all right but then it went on too long and the ending was just plain old boring so I ended up speeding through it without much retention.

My overal review - don't bother reading it. The cover makes it look tantalizing, but the words inside just leave you hungry...

No comments: