http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, June 12, 2011

One More Graduation - I Forgot A Nephew

Don't ask me how I overlooked this one - at least I think I did because I don't see a post with these picts. I think because I didn't actually take the pictures or attend the graduation, I seem to have forgotten Justin's graduation down in GA. Mom was down there with Aunt June helping her and so she was able to go to Justin's graduation from Tacoa Falls College the week after John and Joe's graduation.
Here are a few picts mom brought back so figured I'd share...
Justin and his two grandmas.... Grandma Andersen and Grandma Behn
After the graduation, mom went back to Greenville for another week and it was during that time that Aunt June went back into the hospital and then over to the rehab place -- these picts were taken by Alec or AJ - don't know which one. They're in the rehab place when Aunt June had just been brought over (for those of you not in the know - Aunt June had bladder cancer and went through a couple months of chemo at the beginning of this year and then had her bladder removed the beginning of May and has just been fighting to get her strength back.)
My cousin's (Shelley) youngest son, Alec.
Shelley's youngest daughter, Kirsten.
Shelley's oldest son, AJ, and his fiance. AJ is one of the ones who just graduated from Bob Jones and has just started working on the police force down near Greenville (is is Sparta?).
Mom and Shelley

No comments: