http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sweet Alabama - Lord, I'm Comin'?

What a Monday! I've been home for so long that I completely got out of my travel sync and so, Monday rolled around and I thought I was leaving on Tuesday to go down to AL. I had gone into the office and was all set to accomplish a lot of stuff today. But then, I got phone call from my anal retentive sales rep that I'm working with who has to call me like every 5 minutes. He wanted to find out what time I was coming in tonight.... RRRR - made me mad he called because all he needs to know is that he's meeting me at my hotel tomorrow morning at 8 -- but he definitely saved my bacon as I wouldn't have even remembered about my flight today! Can you believe! I had to run home and finish some things up and actually pack.

And then I rushed off to the airport to make my 3 pm flight - which then turned to a 3:20 flight and then was bumped to a 3:50 flight --- I'm still sitting here and now its a 4:50 flight. Oh well - at least I don't have to be anywhere until 8 tomorrow morning. I have to fly into Birmingham and then jump in a rental and drive down to Huntsville which is a little over an hour away. Shouldn't be too bad - but, ooops, famous last words?????

No comments: