http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Guess Where I Am Now....

Last week I was in Myanmar being transported back to Thailand....

This week - you'll never guess where I am...
I'll give you three hints...

1.  I've been singing "Why Oh Why Oh Why-o -- Why did I ever come to ----

2.  Here's a little rhyme that I've discovered that might give you a clue -- "In 1400 and 82, -------- sailed the ocean blue."

3.  This is the big goofy face thats plastered all over the area I'm staying in tonight....  Go --------!


Thats it - I'm not telling - you've got to figure it out!  Lets just say its not quite as exotic - or warm for that matter - as Myanmar or Thailand.  But its only a 45 minute plane ride from home so thats gotta be a plus!

Tomorrow I drive three hours over to - oops - I can't tell you until you guess so you'll just have to get back on-line tomorrow to find out where my Jeep Liberty rental will be taking me!


No comments: