http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

From There To Here

This morning I left Chicago...

And after 4 hours flying over this

I then got to this

And finally this!

Yayyyy!  I'm so sorry all you cold Midwesterners!  I'm in CA this week!!!! I get sun and warm weather and mountains and ocean breezes!

I'm in San Francisco Tuesday and Wednesday and then flying over to San Diego for Thursday and leaving late Friday night!

I've actually got a pretty terrible head cold so I'm going to try to sneak in a few Bikram yoga classes while I'm out here and the heat will either clear my head... Or make me pass out!  Either way - I'm hoping to get some respite from this horrible sinus congestion!



Here we are!!!!:)




No comments: