http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow Day

Yesterday our offices opened late just so they could clear the parking lots out.  Mediocre but doable job, btw...

However, many of my fellow, child owning co-workers (I do not own a child to clarify...) were not able to come in because of the wimpy schools that decided to give snow days to their pupils.  Bah... 

But there were many of us dedicated Weimeners who dragged our cold and frozen hineys into work!  And we're rewarded by our compassionate and caring CEO who had HR order pizza for everyone who showed up at their desks! So nice!  I must admit that, despite small faults, I work for a pretty good group of people!

And then I went home a little early to finish making some customer calls and had my loyal fellow worker looking over my shoulder...

Pizza and puppies!  What a fantabulous snow day!


No comments: