http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Down Home

This coming week I have to attend a central sterile department meeting in Fort Lauderdale, workshops start on Sunday. I figured while I was down this way Id fly into Jacksonville to visit Seans mom and then drive down to the conference on Sunday.

I got in around 5 and went over to the house and had dinner there with Mrs Gartland and then I excused myself and went down to enjoy the sun setting on the beach!


This morning I'm back on the beach for just a few and then Mrs Gartland and I are gonna hit the town and bond!:)

May I add - it's sad not having my Sean here:(. He's up in Minnesota (blech) for his oldest daughters award ceremony for the ROTC.
We'll be back as a pair though to enjoy the sun and surf and his mom!



No comments: