http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Education


Capital!

That's a quote from a song my nephews used to listen to.... I don't remember the rest of the words because they just go through and sing all the state capitals.....

But - the state capital of Ohio is Columbus!  I actually knew this before but I'm reminded every morning this week as I walk by it on the way to the conference I'm attending!

And just to clear up misconceptions...
Columbus is actually a pretty cool city compared to so many other state capitals!  Great restaurants, great sites, great running trails!  I like it better than Cleveland and Cincinnati actually!

Here one more day then home!  Yay!  My eyes are starting to cross!  Too much of a good thing and all!  I can only be educated so much and then my brain fries!

No comments: