http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, May 23, 2016

Color Me Impressed!

I must admit I'm a little impressed and proud!

This person

Just did this!

Yesterday morning he dragged his tired rear out of bed at like 4 am so he could get downtown at 5:30 am so that he could run a half marathon race at 8 am!  SO not me!  I can't imagine anything being that thrilling that I would get out of bed at that time - ok I did it once a long time ago, but - I consider myself to old and tired to do it now!  Not even shopping can get me out of bed at such an hour!

So the fact that he did it after being gone an entire week and having a cold and being tired - well it pretty much impresses me!

And not to be left out - he got me involved in the 
In October so I have a whole to work my head up to it.  The fact that this is a group thing is a little more my speed though - and that he'll be doing it with me will definitely motivate me!

So!  Here's to all the driven, ambitious race people who will get out of bed early just to run crammed in a throng of people!  I truly respect you and your ambition!!!!

No comments: