http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Sunday Wedding

Today was the wedding of a friend of mine, Melissa. She's such a sweetie and I'm so happy for her. They got married at IL Beach State Park Resort right on the water. The outside of the resort looks a little outdated, but the beach view and the inside were actually beautiful. The weather was almost near perfect - it was actually in the 80s and there was a slight breeze but the sun was out. It actually started raining about 7 in the evening so, the timing was perfect. It was just a really delightful day! I was glad I had gone (I thought the wedding was next week so I was reminded by my friend Kim at about 1 that the wedding started at 2 -- I did a scurry job and we got there before the whole thing started - phew :))!)


No comments: