http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip Down To SC

I took a little roadtrip last week to pick mom up from Aunt June's in SC. I took Calvin along with me for a travelleing buddy. He did awesome on the trip - such a good boy. He slept and kept me company between chapters in my audiobook.




Because of Cal, I had to do way more walks in the one day I was there. Theres a subdivision across the street from Aunt June's subdivision. Its called Shannon Lake and it right on this little lake. Its an adorable place. Anyways - they have such gorgeous plants and trees down there. I just love the colors!



Can't be in the south without seeing kudzu...


I've always loved this little house on Shannon Lake....

Shelley and Pete (cousins), Aunt June and mom and I went to High Cotton downtown Greenville the night before we left. Its got great food and great ambiance!

One last picture of Aunt June's little house....

No comments: