http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Invitation


If you live in the Chicago area and if you're  interested in, well, something interesting -- here's an invite for you....

My friend Laurie, a yoga instructor in her pass-time :), is doing a fundraiser event thats "a horse of a different color"......


My Bikram-Buddy, Sylwia, tells me that Yoga, Wine and Chocolate events are the hot new thing.  I have no clue how it works but Laurie tells me its great and, honestly, I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night!  My friend Kim and I are getting ready to sign up and, if you're in Chicago, you should join us!  Its a fund-raiser so its for a good cause - outdoor activity stuff for underpriviledged kids - you can check out the link by clicking below.



You are invited to the following event:
EVENT TO BE HELD AT THE FOLLOWING TIME, DATE, AND LOCATION:
Attend Event
Jan 27, 2012
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
232 East Main Street
Barrington, IL 60010
The JSRF is hosting a Yoga, Wine and Chocolate Event.  No experience needed!  After a long week, relax and unwind at Nirvana studio in Barrington.  Co-instructors Laurie and Joe will pair basic yoga poses with tastings of wine and chocolate....
Read More

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it!

Thanks,
Jeremy Stom Remembrance Foundation
Facebook Twitter LinkedInEventbrite

No comments: