http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, July 21, 2014

I've Been Gathering Moss...


What is that saying about stones and moss.... I just know I've been sitting too long and my feet have been so restless.  I've had things to do in the office and with all the changes I've been trying to lay a little low.  But - wondrous day!  I have a meeting I'm required to go to!   I don't even care what it's for - it just means I have to finally get back on a plane and go to a different place.  Hallelujah!

What's even better - the place I have my meetings - Charleston!  So I'm actually flying into Greenville earlier in the week as  I do have some NC accounts I've been holding back on and I can get those done - as well as see all the family!  Actually I don't even know if Ill have time to see them all now but - I guess well find out!

All I know is ....
These will not be seeing this bland office carpet for a week!:). Yay yay yay!

I'm coming y'all!


No comments: