http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back In the Box


Well, yesterday, after almost two full weeks of pull-out-your-hair-close-to-boring vacation, it was a mixed blessing to be back in my little box at Weiman LLC. Bleh and yea!

My plate was full with tons of catch up and trying to remember what I was working on before I went into a coma for the holidays. I honestly didn't remember half of what I did right before Christmas or who I had talked to. My mind is slowly going back into gear.

If you want another great Office-type spoof... they're short and most of them are good although some are cheesy and some are a bit "rough" -- check out Man In the Box on YouTube -- "SpeakerPhone Ryan" is a favorite of mine... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqkXbOndYs&feature=PlayList&p=13E9C5EAB36FD221&index=15

Gotta love your box! Don't even figure how much time you actually spend in it... talk about mind numbing...

No comments: