http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Day With Krista


Last Saturday, after a missions committee meeting at church that lasted a while, but yielded a lot, I swung over to Libertyville and picked up KRISTA!

I had been talking and talking about hanging out with her and never had, so I took the opportunity of a free Saturday afternoon to own up to my promise.

What awesome fun! We ate pancakes at Walker Brothers - YUM! Went shopping for shoes at TWO DSWs - YEA (wouldn't you know we went shopping for her but I was the one who ended up with two pairs of shoes and Krista - none)! And rocked out to Miley Cirus and Cascada in the car - FUN! Oh - can't forget stopping for donuts at the new Lovin Oven in Libertville.

I must say - Krista is definitely the most fun junior higher ever and I can't wait to hang again!

No comments: