http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mom's Knee


Mom had her MRI today. She won't know the results for 48 hours, in time for her appointment with her ortho doctor on Thursday morning. If anyone knows how to read an MRI and can tell me what the above pictures are, then maybe we'll know before Thursday...

In the meantime, she's hobbling around on a crutch and I went to church and retrieved the transport chair I had bought for dad -- we're reliving dad -- only mom is much easier to tend to. She's not as stubborn and will ask for help on occassion. She's resting up and will know what's going on and what needs to be done by Thursday evening, probably. Look for a post then!

1 comment:

Karl said...

I wish I had a friend in the medical field who could read that MRI. . . I hope whatever this is will be remedied by rest. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. . .