http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lucky In Ohio

I'm in Cleveland area for work for the day.  I took an early flight in and had a little time to kill before I headed to my account in Salem.  SO......  I went to my favorite Cleveland spot -- LUCKYS!  I've featured it on my blog before and I got Pat and Randy to try it when they came out this way a few weeks ago -- they can testify -- I did not lie about how great it is!

I was going to try something different today, but I ended up back with the biscuits and gravy.  I'm adventurous, but sometimes, you tastebuds just demand something really great that they've had before, you know!

The last time I was here was earlier spring and so they didn't have the outdoors really going yet, but the whole gimmick (or whatever you want to call it) of Luckys is that everything is local and so in the summer, they have this garden that they use the veggies from in featured dishes.  Its kind of cool because its in this neighborhood in the city, but they have this little yard area with this garden.  

Hopefully it will be a quick day for me as there is one specific goal I had in coming out.  I think I should be able to get it done and maybe even on an early flight home.  We'll see!  But in the meantime, I feel lucky that I got to stop at LUCKYS!

No comments: