http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Mojitos



Its Monday.  I'm sitting in a conference call meeting with some big talkers - one just drones and drones and doesn't stop.

I was informed when I came in at 8:30 this morning that I needed to have a presentation ready for an 11 a.m. meeting (that had been scheduled since a month ago) - after which we promptly walked into another tedious meeting that lasted until 10:30.  I was reminded by "someone" as he walked into a meeting at 10:30 that I needed to have my presentation by the 11 a.m. meeting.  Seriously - why do people not think ahead!  I hate hate hate having things put on me last minute when its just someone else's lack of preparation.  I just finished my presentation and now I continue to doze while Mr TX continues to talk on the conference call.   I suppose its life...

But sometimes, you just need a Monday Mojito....

Enjoy a recipe that I've found as I browsed around blogs whittling time away in this long long Monday meeting....

http://goingalittlecoastal.blogspot.com/2011/08/happy-hour.html

1 comment:

Karl said...

Sounds like the company I work for . . .