http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, September 15, 2014

KARINNNN!!!!!!

I'm so very very sad as last week was the last day for one of the best account coordinators (ie customer service reps:) that I've ever had!  She's moving to Florida and I tried to convince her that first of all she couldn't go - when that didnt work I tried to convince her we wouldn't let her go - and when that didnt work, I just tried to make her believe that the state of Florida no longer existed.  I'm very sad to report she didnt believe any of it so we, our medical team, were forced to have a goodbye party for her.  

This is us with our happy, remember us faces... (Karin is in the middle in black)

This is how we really felt....

Now I start a new Karin-less week and Im slightly bummed that I can't call in and hear her voice.  I'm wishing her well on the outside, but I'm crying on the inside!....:(


No comments: