http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Are All Cowboys This Hot?!


This has been a hard week for me...
Yes, work has been difficult....
But being surrounded by all these hats and boots has been so tempting - and then I saw this hottie and I'm head over heels and ready to move to Amarillo!

And such is a fine example of sarcasm:)
Can you believe the facial hair on this guy?!  And you can see underneath he was probably a really good looking guy!  I blame the woman who didn't say "Hank - shave that face or no more smoochin, dad nab it!"

As mentioned - work was not great.  We were once again foiled by my competitor - but we're not giving up and neither is my customer.  I've been scared of the director and all others at this site, but theyre being won over and I'm being as open and honest as possible so I'm  gaining their undying loyalty -I hope and pray!:)

By Friday afternoon we knew we couldn't do anything more so we had a meeting with Materials and then I treated my installer to fee admission at the American Quarter Horse Museum:). I know - now everyone wants to work with me!  
They actually have horses so he was semi interested.  I learned a very little bit and, as always, was impressed by the muscle tone on those horses!  It's unbelievable!  I wish I could get that muscle definition - but I wouldn't want to herd cows or wrangle of rope or whatever else you have to do as a Quarter Horse.  So never mind... 

And now it's Saturday and I'm on my way home via Denver...

And I'm hopefully returning to a little "warm" weather for a few days!  Back to the land of snow boots and knit hats!  No cowboy boots or ten gallon hats here!


No comments: