http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Deicing Season Is Upon Us!

I got back in from China Tuesday night.  Worked at home and caught up on laundry and life on Wednesday.  And now I'm back on a plane headed to Minneapolis on Thursday.

There was some light Chicago snow this morning so as they were closing the doors - that horrid word was spoken.  "We will be waiting as we deice the plane".  Wah!!!! Not already!  I'm not ready for another winter.

But I'm resigned that it will happen.  I need to steel myself and just buckle in and wait it out until next spring.  At least we have the holidays to look forward to - and then many more months of winter....

Consider voting for me?  Christmas - February 2015!  Makes it so much more tolerable when you've got that festive holiday to look forward to!  

No comments: