http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goodbye Dallas!

Now is the time for me to leave big D!

I actually got to do my presentation early and was happy to shoot out the conference room door about an hour ahead of schedule. Everyone was wanting to skip breaks since it was a saturday. My rate-o-meter was pretty high as 40 people sat upright for my hour and some minute pres without nodding off. That included those taking notes!!! Always makes you feel like you succeeded when you see that! I don't know if it was Texas nice, but I must have had about a dozen people come up on both days and tell me my lecture was extremely educational - I'll just take their word for it!

Now, after rushing to the airport, I'm sitting in some desolate hallways in a very quite airport waiting to board my delayed flight. It's Saturday and i wanna be out of here! I know im going hone to weather, but I'm going home!

Hopefully sometime soon I'll be saying goodbye to Dallas!

No comments: