http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something Scary

Eeek - I just discovered something scary.... If you remember a while back when I was in Atlanta, I had mentioned that they (the company I was doing a presentation at) had videoed me for a product spot on the company website. I thought it fell through the cracks and I wasn't going to be on it, but I just discovered - no such luck....

If you'd like to laugh - or be scared as I was.... here's the link...
http://www.endochoice.com/ECTV/Videos/Pure-Educational-Video

2 comments:

Karl said...

wow! - how can I obtain some of this wonderful Pure™ Enzymatic Detergent?! I'm having so much trouble getting the blood stains out; especially with all the screaming and kicking and. . . (did I just say too much?) anyway - you look great Alison! very professional, and you seem to know what you're talking about (or at least have your script well memorized). Nice job!

Alison B said...

okay - thank you so much for your wonderful support -- I think, as family, you have to say stuff like that :) I actually had NO script... they completely sprung it on me when I walked in the door -- "hey, we're doing these videos, can you talk about the detergent?" And BAM -- I stumbled through it... they did a really good job piecing it together as I had about a billion takes cuz they kept on saying "hey, say this"... Blech! Glad its over! And I'm more than happy to provide you with some wonder enzymatic!