http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blogging In Budapest - Sick In SanAntonio

So, after blogging away in Budapest, I'm coming up short - and sick - now. I got home from Budapest on Monday evening and Tuesday evening I was back on a plane to San Antonio. Calvin was so ticked at me that, while I was packing my bag Tuesday afternoon, he pulled everything out and sat on it with his head in my suitcase. Poor baby - he doesn't know what's going on...

To my knowledge I've never gotten jetlag, and this time was no exception. However, I came down to tx and busy busy as well as the 90 degree weather - my body is spazzing now and I woke up with a head cold. I muddled through 3 accounts today but my head is foggy so I'm looking forward to getting on that 5:30 flight and heading home. I'll have Friday at home and then I've got to head down to Orlando on Saturday for the day... I think I'll just be the "pretty", dumb (or just pretty dumb) blonde on Saturday at the product show as I'll be useless by then....

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Karl said...

Calvin really did that?! Wow. That's kind of funny.