http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back In The Land Of The Living

Well, yesterday it seemed as if the world didn't exist. No one was out and it was a quiet, snow-filled world.

Today - it's back to business as usual - at least we're trying.

I had a 7a.m. flight which was cancelled and changed to 10am. I left the house around 7:45 ish and headed out to Grand. We were driving slowly but we were definitely driving and then - bam- at the intersection of grand and 45, we were dead. I have no clue what was going on but it took me about 30 minutes to move around 10 feet and then I just turned around and headed back to 45 which I ended up taking to the toll road and we flew. I got onto 94 and it was like there was never a snow storm. I honestly don't even know what they did with the snow! I cruised right to the airport and had 15 minutes to spare.

Which, as an aside - I'm back on a flight to new York which I hate because I'm no one special when I go to new York. I'm on a long list of hoitey-toitey 1K fliers. When I'm on the list for first class upgrades going anywhere else I'm first on the list. When I go to NYC, I'm like 7th on the list. Stupid new yorkers:).

Well - I'm off to conneticut until tomorrow. Hopefully I won't get stuck there!

Incidentally - sorry for all the posts from the past day. It's what happens when I have time to breathe:). I hope all FOUR of my loyal readers enjoy playing catch up with me as well!

1 comment:

Karl said...

hope you don't get any more snow