http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, February 14, 2011

EEEKK Week! Oh And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Yesterday I left to drive up to Minnesota to take care of some stuff. Its a long yucky drive up, especially in the winter, but had to be done. I have to get back home sometime this evening so that I can be up and bright and early to catch a 9:30 flight to San Francisco. I'm there for two days and then I have to drive over to Reno (about a 4 hour drive and praying that the mountain pass is open) for a conference and some work. I get back on Friday. Its an EEK Week!

So - I had to add this for a little laugh. I caught the beginning of Saturday Night Live the other night and almost wet myself over this one skit... take a gander....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/215177/saturday-night-live-british-movie

1 comment:

Karl said...

Okay - I think I just laughed so hard that milk came out of my nose (and I don't even drink the stuff!)