http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Friday, February 11, 2011

Clean And You Will Find

Remember last year, the blog I wrote about losing my cameras and always having to buy new ones because I couldn't find the old ones?

Well, today I cleaned all the old, stale Mallomars and Triscuits and Dried Apricots out of my "Food Shelf" in my cube and look what I found....

YEA! It was my camera that I lost almost two years ago. Seriously! It was hiding under a half bag of Stacey's Pita Chips. I was so happy I ran around the building showing everybody what happens when you just clean up a little!

So then I came home and I was going to look at the "new" camera I had bought to replace the one above that I had lost as I wanted to see how they were different. I looked and looked and looked and couldn't find my "new" camera anywhere. I seriously had lost it. I mean, how do you find a camera you had lost and then look for a camera you had found but then turns out you lost that one too.

Turns out - you clean at home too and you find that one as well....

HAPPY CLEANING!

1 comment:

Karl said...

it was bound to turn up!