http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hand Cramp!


I'm taking a break!

I started off in the office and then had to go get mom to bring her for her hair appointment.  I'm now sitting at a coffee shop down the block from the salon working.  And the working I'm doing is really seasonally tedious!... 

It's Christmas card time!  I have to finish signing 250 Christmas cards for customers and return them to the office to be mailed tomorrow!

And just to make sure I stay busy and physically fit hand-wise, I brought along my 200 Christmas cards to sign as well.    My hand is so very tired already.  And my brain is cramping - I know this because I just had to take a break because I actually started forgetting how to sign my name!  Seriously - midway through a few "Ali"s I then wound up with this funky squiggle because I forgot what came next.. I seriously forgot what came next.  Eek!
Signature when I remember my name...
When I forget my name....

Be on the look out for your Christmas card, Mr/Mrs Customer/Friend!  Oh- and if you're Mr/Mrs Friend, you'll enjoy the blunder I made on my Christmas card this year!!!!  Lets just say, I guess I'm so busy, I seem to be in a time warp of some sort.

Ok - back to signing....

No comments: