http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Rainy Budapest - Day Four

Rain, rain, rain all day long!  From when we got out of our beds to getting back in - wet and cloudy just like home!

I found a leftover picture early today from thanksgiving... It's what happens when you leave your phone attended!... But it surely did make me laugh out loud when I opened my photos this morning!

This morning started with a 7:30 a.m. Metro ride to a high school where I did five English classes (the others did seven but I left early).

The reason I left early is because I went to meet Jodi for lunch so we could catch up!  We met at this place I love called Sonka Arcok (in English it means "Ham Faces":).  We had a lovely meal and time of catch up!  


I then came back to the flat to do a few emails and get ready to go back out again to meet my good friend Hajni who I've known for eight years now!  Carlene came and we took Hajni to a great restaurant in St Stephens square and just chatted about life and so many things.  And then we strolled down to the Strudel House where we enjoyed coffee and some strudel, more conversation and a show!



We walked back towards the metro for Hajni and apartment for us - the rain falling steady on St Stephens...


And Carlene in her traditional Hungarian wear...;)

Oh and here's one more hilarious picture...I don't know if this is for tiny Hungarians????






No comments: