http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bye Bye Miss American...Cupcake ...


I have some friends that live in Thailand but have been home for a year.  They're now getting ready to go back and I'm so so sad because I'll miss them so much.  But!  I've been so happy to have some great shared experiences with them while they've been home in the states.  Time to spend with the kids and with them - some road trips some parties some charity work that we've done together.  

A few of us couldn't let them go without saying goodbye so Saturday, we gathered at my place and had a huge old open house party to make sure they knew how much we love them and are going to miss them.  I'm sad, but they're excited to go back and get to work so - I suppose I should be happy for them...

Nothing says party like CUPCAKES! :)  This is my very bad replica of the Thai flag with cupcakes.  I think they got the point - we're sad, but we're 100% behind them as they go back!  I think fun and tears and good goodbyes were had by all!  A good Saturday....


No comments: